Source: I don’t know! So sorry. Will try to find.
- 1¾ C. all-purpose flour
- 1 C. sugar
- ½ C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 C. milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract (or a ¼ tsp. peppermint extract)
- ½ C. butter, melted
- ½ C. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place liners in muffin pan or coat pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and butter until combined. Combine wet and dry ingredients until just blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into liners and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool briefly in pan, then transfer to cooling rack.