Source: The Ramos House Cafe cookbook
Please use the recipe below as a guide. I can’t find good clamato juice, so I use tomato purée or “strained tomatoes” (680 ml) mixed with water (320 ml). I also add more of everything to taste: way more fresh lemon juice (probably 3 tablespoons at least), and more Worcestershire, horseradish, and hot sauce to taste.
For a tall glass, I add about 2 shots of vodka (3 ounces roughly) over ice, then pour the bloody Mary mix over top. Crack more pepper over top and garnish with the pickled green beans. I use this recipe to pickle the green beans.
- 1 liter clamato, see notes above
- 1 T. prepared horseradish
- 2 T. hot sauce
- 1 T. black pepper
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, chopped
- salt to taste
- Vodka or Soju
- Place all ingredients except for the vodka in a blender or food processor and puree. Fill a glass with ice and add desired amount of vodka. Fill remainder of glass with Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish with Pickled Green Beans (recipe below), crab claw, herb salad and diced bell peppers.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes