- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to about 3/4-inch thickness
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise*
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- chopped fresh tarragon, lots of it, at least 3 tablespoons
* If you want to be really gourmet, make the homemade version, recipe below.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Season both sides of each breast with kosher salt and pepper. Mix mayo, mustard and tarragon together. Grease a broiler pan with olive oil. Place breasts on the pan and spoon half (or a little less than half) of the mayo-mustard mixture over the breasts.
- Broil 3 minutes. Remove pan. Flip breasts. Spread remaining mayo-mustard mixture over the breasts. Return to the broiler and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes longer, depending on the thickness of the breasts.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Broiler
- Cuisine: Amercian
Keywords: broiled, tarragon, chicken, breasts