- 1 tablespoon jam, such as currant or fig or Ikea’s lingonberry (what I used)
- 2 slices of nice, bakery-style bread, from a multigrain or Italian boule for example
- 2 slices Cheddar
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1/4 small pear, thinly sliced
- Heat a panini machine. (Note: If you want to make a grilled cheese, follow the directions on the RS website — link is above.) Spread the jam on 1 slice of the bread. Layer the pear, bacon and cheddar on top.
- Press the sandwich in the panini machine until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes total depending on your machine.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes