- 2 to 3 portions of the Lahey pizza dough
- olive oil
- olives, such as nicoise, kalamata, picholine
- anchovies, oil- or salt-packed
- caramelized onions
- fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Drizzle about 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a 9×13-inch (for three rounds of dough) or 8×8-inch (for two rounds of dough) baking dish. Plop rounds of dough in pan and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare your toppings: pit and slice the olives; filet the anchovies (if using salt-packed); caramelize the onions (if you haven’t already done so); remove thyme leaves from stems.
- Gently stretch the dough so that it fills up the pan. Top the dough with a hefty layer of caramelized onions. Crisscross anchovies over top. Scatter olives overtop. Sprinkle thyme leaves overtop. Bake for 15 minutes. Rotate pan and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until underside is golden. Transfer to a board. Let cool briefly before cutting.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes