- 2 to 3 portions of the Lahey pizza dough
- olive oil
- fresh rosemary
- sea salt, something like Maldon or Fleur de Sel
- 8×8-inch or 9×9-inch pan
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Drizzle about 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a 9×13-inch (for three rounds of dough) or 8×8-inch (for two rounds of dough) baking dish. Plop rounds of dough in pan and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mince a few tablespoons of rosemary.
- Using all ten fingers to create dimples in the dough, stretch the dough so that it fills up the pan. Drizzle with more olive oil (a tablespoon or two). Sprinkle minced rosemary overtop. Sprinkle sea salt over top. Bake for 15 minutes. Rotate pan and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until underside is golden. Transfer to a board. Let cool briefly before cutting.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes