- 16 oz. whole milk Ricotta
- 3 cloves garlic sliced or minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- zest of 1 lemon
- freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan
- red pepper flakes to taste
- fresh bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Spoon into 1 large (about the size of a 9-inch oven-safe skillet) or several small gratin dishes. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbling and just slightly golden.
- Let cool briefly. Serve with fresh bread.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked, ricotta, lemon, herbs