- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and finely shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Whisk together the sour cream, buttermilk, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Taste. For more bite, add another teaspoon of vinegar. Stir and taste again. Adjust with more salt if necessary.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage and onion. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Taste. Adjust with more salt if necessary.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes