Favorite July Fourth Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Making Burgers? Three Tips.
3 Tips For Better Burgers
Marinating & Grilling 101
At the start of every grilling season the same questions always seem to arise: Is marinating really necessary? And if so, for how long? Is salt in the marinade a no-no or a must? What about acid? What kind of charcoal should I buy? Lump or briquettes? Do I grill covered or uncovered?
Let’s review right here → Marinating & Grilling 101.
Favorite Smoky Grilled Chicken with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce & Skhug
On the Grill: 9 More Ideas
Salads & Sides: 12 Ideas
- Raw Broccoli, Cauliflower and Pepita Salad
- Chopped Thai Satay Salad
- Carrot and Quinoa Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- Charred Broccoli Salad with Dates and Cheddar
- Spring Fattoush Salad
- Kristina’s Pasta Salad
- Snap Pea Salad
- Fennel Salad with Avocado and Parmesan
Beans & Grains
- Cilantro-Lime Chickpea Salad
- Trader Joe’s Mind-Blowing 3-Ingredient Salad
- Quinoa, Radish, & Edamame Salad
- Classic Tabbouleh