Made with 5 ingredients, this apple cider vinaigrette is a snap to throw together and perfect for all of your fall salad needs.
Honey: As noted in the post above, I do not find this dressing to taste too sweet. That said, adjust to taste. If 2 tablespoons of honey gives you pause, start with 1 or less, then adjust to taste with more.
Olive Oil: If 1/3 cup of olive oil makes a dressing that is too sharp for you, increase to 1/2 cup. Also: if you are coming here via my newsletter, I made a mistake in the quantities … sorry for any confusion! The below recipe is correct.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey, see notes above
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup olive oil, plus more to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon, vinegar, honey, and salt. Stream in the olive oil while whisking constantly. Taste. Add more olive oil by the tablespoon if the dressing tastes too tart and adjust to taste with salt.
- Store in the fridge for 2 weeks (or longer).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Whisk
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple cider vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt