Source: Cooking Light
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, finely grated (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 pound Yukon gold potato, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 pounds baby carrots with tops, peeled and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place a large baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 450°.
- To prepare veggies, combine the cornmeal and cheese in a small bowl, stirring well. Place potato and carrots in a large bowl. Drizzle vegetables with 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle vegetables with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss. Sprinkle the cornmeal mixture over vegetables; toss. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on preheated baking sheet; bake at 450° for 15 minutes. Turn vegetables over; bake an additional 8 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes