Source: How To Be A Domestic Goddess
- 1 1/4 lbs. (about) rhubarb, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 liter vodka, cheap is just fine
- Chop the rhubarb and divide it between two 1-liter jars or one 2-liter jars. Add 3/4 cup sugar to each jar or all of the sugar to the 2-liter jar, put the lids on and shake well. Unscrew the lids and pour 2 1/4 cups of vodka into each to fill or all of the vodka into the larger jar.
- Close the lids, put the jars somewhere cool and dark for at least 6 weeks and up to 6 months. If you remember, shake the jars every day or every other day for the first month or so.
- Strain into a pitcher, then pour into a bottle.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes